||Companies House Equal Opportunities Statement
Companies House is an equal opportunities employer. Our aim is to be fair to everybody and to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives more or less favourable opportunities or treatment on the grounds of, for example:
There may be limited exceptions for positive action which is allowed by relevant legislation. No one will be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements unless these are shown to be genuinely necessary for objective reasons. In addition, care should be taken when setting selection criteria such as sift conditions, as some applicants may find these difficult to meet due to their sex, race, marital status disability etc.
- Ethnic or national origin
- Nationality (subject to nationality rules)
- Sexual orientation
- Marriage and Civil Partnership
- Religion or religious affiliation
- Pregnancy and Maternity
- Political Opinion (Northern Ireland only)
- People with or without dependants(Northern Ireland only)
- Part-time working
- Trade union membership and duties
Equal opportunities and equal treatment are the cornerstones of our recruitment and employment policy.
View the full Companies House Equal Opportunities Policy