Why file online?
- Filing online saves you time – file directly from your PC.
- There is less chance of rejections due to in built checks and pre-populated data.
- You receive an automatic email acknowledgement.
- File an Annual Return online for significantly less than paper.
- Other information can be filed including changes to your registered office address, officer/ member information as well as company accounts and change of name by resolution (standard £8, same day £30).
WebFiling provides access to:
- eReminders – a FREE, convenient and effective way of knowing when your company accounts and annual returns are due to be filed.
- PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) – FREE protection for your company or LLP from hijack by preventing attempts to change your registered office address or directors without your knowledge.
To use WebFiling you must first register for:
- A Password (which is linked to your email address).
- An Authentication Code (Which is posted to the registered office address).
When you have your Password and Authentication Code you can sign into WebFiling and start to file online.
WebFiling Demo Videos
See how easy it is to use WebFiling to submit your documents...